The Report Designer
Our Report Designer allows you to add your own custom fields in your report!
- 1. If you want to add your own fields: you have to go to the settings and click on Report Designer
- 1. With the arrow buttons you can easily change the place of an item or a section.
- 2. With the cross button you can delete item in the report.
- 3. You can also easily add a label to a section.
Add a new field
By clicking on the add item button: you will be able to add an existing item or create your own item.
- 1. The add existing item is there if you want to add an item that you have deleted.
Delete a field
If you want to delete an item that you have added, you have to go in the attributes list for that:
- 1. From the report designer: click on Add Existing Item
- 2. In the Attributes list long click on the item you want to delete and choose delete
- 3. If you have a direct access to the attributes list: just long click on the item you want to delete.
The Item Designer
If you click on New item you will be redirected to this screen.
- 1. The Tag is the unique identifying of your field. Be aware that the tag must not contain special characters (.,;/\<>&|@…)!
- 2. The Label is the label that will be displayed by default in the report.
- 3. The Hint allows you to display a help in the field
- 4. The Data Type allows you to select the type of your field.
- 5. Auto Drop-Down is used for the numeric and alphanumeric items and will display buttons that will help the user to fill the field.
- 6. Allow Own Data specified if the field is editable or not.
- 7. Exportable specified if the field is exportable or not.
- 8. Allow Search will add an entry in the search screen.