The translation Module
By default your app is translated into to 2 languages (English and French). But we have developed a module that allows you to translate your app in your language or to customize existing translations.
- 1. If you want to translate your app: you have to go to the settings and click on Translation
The translation menu
- 1. If you want to translate your app: First you have to add a new language.
- 2. You have to send the existing translation to your computer.
- 3. You have to import the new translations.
- 4. If you want you can send us your translations.
- 5. If needed you can delete a language.
Add a new language
If you click on Add Language this screen will appear! You just have to add the Iso Code of your language and click on Save.
Open the translations in Excel
- 1. Send the translations to your computer via emails with the button « Send Translations » (in the menu).
- 2. Open the xml file with excel.
- 3. Choose As an Xml table if you have the popup « Please Select how you would like to open this file » and Ok if you have the popup « The specified XML source does not refer to a schema. Excel will create a schema based on the XML source data.
- 4. On the first column you will have the Token which is the unique tag for each translation.
- 5. On the second and third column you will have the English and French translation and on the last column the column for your translations. If you want you can copy past the English column in Google translation and translation automatically everything in your language.
Import your translations
- 1. When you have translated what you want you need to save the Excel sheet as xml.
- 2. Save As and choose as xml.
- 3. Save the file on your computer then transfer it on your device.
- 4. Click on « Import Translations » in the menu of the translation module, select your file and open it!
- 5. Your translations are now available.